Three easy ways to refill your prescription!
Save time with our easy-to-use automated prescription refill phone service.
1. Have your prescription container(s) ready when you call.
2. Call the Pharmacy phone number listed on the prescription label.
3. Press 1 to refill your prescription.
4. Enter your 7-digit prescription number.
5. At any time you may press "0" to speak with a Pharmacy staff member.
Enjoy the convenience of automatic prescription refills!
1. Why should I sign up?
Taking your prescriptions properly and on time is important. With a busy schedule, you may overlook or go days without picking up your refill. Now with your permission, we can automatically refill your prescription so you don’t have to worry about it!
2. How does it work?
After you sign up our computer automatically calculates your usage, filling your prescription several days prior to running out. As soon as your prescription has been filled, our Pharmacist will call to notify you that your refill is ready for pick up.
3. What if my doctor changes my medications?
If your doctor alters your medication or dosage, just let us know and we’ll handle any necessary changes.
4. How do I sign up?
It’s easy! The next time you’re having your prescription refilled, simply ask your friendly Pharmacist to sign you up.
Prescriptions that are not picked up after 10 days of notification will be removed from the program until you contact us. Any changes in prescription must be communicated to the Pharmacist to update your automatic prescription refill settings.